As an Independent Contractor, you are ultimately responsible for any chargeback’s due to use or misuse of a credit card. Please use due diligence when working with NEW customers paying by credit card. The fraud usually originates with a NEW customer, not a loyal past customer.
Required Credit Card Information for all Airline Ticket PNRs (Should be built into your client’s STAR so that it will be entered once saving you time on future PNR’s)
1. Credit Card Number
2. Card Holder Name as it appears on the card.
3. Expiration Date
4. Cardholder Billing Address
5. Passenger Phone Number
6. Cardholder Phone Number (if different from Passenger)
7. CVV Number (Amex–4 digits on front of card, MC/Visa/Disc–3 digits on back of card)
8. Issuing Bank Phone Number (located on the back of card)
For 3rd Party Credit Cards:
Individual Travel – Obtain a signed Credit Card Authorization Form (one-time use) along with a front/back copy of the credit card. Form is on the ICT web site.
Corporate Travel – Prior to ticketing, obtain a Credit Card Authorization Form (continuous use) along with a front/back copy of the credit card.